Hi dear affiliates,
It is really important to explain the meaning of the “Allowed Marketing Tools” issue. In each affiliate program, under its description in our Ad Marketplace, you will find the marketing tools, with which you can use when marketing this specific affiliate program. Obviously, if you see an “X” near a specific tool, it is completely forbidden to use this tool when working with this program. The definition of each marketing tool:
- FACEBOOK PPC – advertising the affiliate program in Facebook’s PPC advertising tool.
- AdWords PPC – advertising the affiliate program in Google’s Adwords PPC advertising tool.
- AdSense PPC – advertising the affiliate program in Google’s AdSense PPC advertising tool.
- PPC – OTHER: advertising the affiliate program in any PPC advertising tool.
- Offline Marketing – Offline marketing activity, in order to get the leads without using the online landing page of the advertiser (e.g. Telemarketing).
- Site’s Content – A free usage of the affiliate program’s direct link as part of a website’s content, while using any text/image, which wasn’t approved by the advertiser.
- Mailing Lists – marketing the affiliate program while sending emails.
- Forums & Talkback – Using the affiliate program’s direct link in a forum’s/talkback’s content.
- Paid Mailing Lists – Marketing to a mailing list, which its members receive any commission for any action (e.g. a commission for each click on the advertisement).
- Independent Landing Page – Marketing the campaign using a landing page, which the affiliate has generated, while not receiving the leads directly using the advertiser’s landing page.
- FaceBook Groups – Using a group in FaceBook in order to market the campaign.